In today's headlines:
* South African prosecutors said they are seeking the extradition of a British national who’s been implicated in a fraudulent deal with Eskom.
* Steinhoff's Pepco says it will list its shares in Warsaw rather than London, in what could become Poland’s biggest IPO this year.
* In other Steinhoff news, an ex-Deloitte LLP partner is facing disciplinary action in the Netherlands for an improper audit of Steinhoff International prior to the South African retailer’s near-collapse more than three years ago.
* Bitcoin headed for its worst week in more than a year as a proposed capital-gains tax increase for wealthy Americans intensified the volatility whiplashing the world’s largest cryptocurrency.
* Labour union Solidarity has sent a list of more than 120 “competent and willing” engineers to Lindiwe Sisulu, Minister of Human Settlements, Water and Sanitation who can easily replace the 24 Cuban engineers who will cost millions, says MyBroadband.co.za