In today's news headlines:
* More explosive evidence of the role of former president Jacob Zuma and his friend, Dudu Myeni, in Eskom affairs has emerged unfolding at the Zondo inquiry into state capture;
* In another report on Eskom, energy expert Chris Yelland, managing director, EE Business Intelligence, has lifted the lid on a scam involving R5bn worth of Koeberg generators;
* The Covid-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity for investors with cash to snap up property assets at low prices, like JSE-listed Sun International's Sun Carousel;
* Volatility in emerging market currencies will not let up in the next six months as US presidential election jitters mount and domestic economic growth tapers off, a Reuters poll of market strategists showed; and
* As President Donald Trump recovers from Covid-19, he has again likened it to the less dangerous seasonal flu, urging Americans to learn to live with Covid-19 while overstating the number of annual flu deaths.